Total Pageviews

DOCOMO PD-PROXy working with 3g-july 2011

Posted by sooraj chandran on Sunday 3 July 2011


steps:::



connect ur mobile with APN: TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET


now open pd-proxy go to setting and give proxy and port




1>>> proxy: 203.101.45.215 and port:8080





2>>> proxy: 205.151.11.11 and port: 8080


now click on connect



100% working with good speed!!!!



enjoyyyyyyyy



hit thanksssss

{ 4 comments... read them below or add one }

toi said...

need code for pd-proxy

HiMANSHU PATEL said...

I WANT PD PROXY PREMIUM ACCOUNT....

I have trial Account..How Can I MAKE IT PREMIUM???

Tambi said...

i also have a trial, can you please give me a PREMIUM ACCOUNT so i can test it? :>

Tambi said...

i also have a trial, can you give me a PREMIUM ACCOUNT so i can test it THANKS!!! by the way my E-MAIL is Tambi_01@yahoo.com Thanks Again!!

Post a Comment